Terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions
Every visitor, from now on client, must read and take into account that every reservation will be booked on the basis that he/she accepts these terms and conditions which have been established by Tocuco Services. Tocuco.com, from now on the agency:
- Service payment: All those booked services are payed once the client has enjoyed them. The agency only works as a mediator between the client and the provider, without any cost for the client. It is only considered as an exception to pay for the reservation guarantee, which some proprietors can request in advance. This must be done under the terms the proprietors specify and they will be notified to those clients interested in the reservation.
- Every reservation request will be immediately processed and it will be confirmed as soon as possible (normally before 48 hours). Confirmation depends on the time the service provider takes. For this reason the agency is not responsible for any delay caused by the service providers.
- Once the availability has been confirmed by the service provider the agency will make possible the contact between the client and the provider. Thus, the agency is not responsible for the irregularities, which can emerge in the deal or communication with the service provider. However, the agency will always be ready to clear out doubts or offer help.
- Approximately a week before the reservation made is effective the agency will contact both parts (client and service provider) to confirm that everything is going well and try to solve irregularities or other problems if necessary. Nevertheless, both the client and the service provider can contact the agency whenever they like in order to clear out doubts, solve difficulties, etc.
Veracity and updatedness information level in the web site: The information that appears in the web site is provided and updated by the service providers, only those which have been marked by the Tocoloro have been verified by the agency. The agency is not responsible for the usage clients or visitors make with this information.
About service prices: All the prices exposed in the web site are in CUC (Convertible Cuban Currency). All prices are established by the service providers, so the agency is not responsible for changes without previous information.
Documents: The client will be responsible to have the travel documents demanded by Cuba: passport valid for 6 months or more, visa card, medical insurance. The agency is not responsible for any consequences the client may suffer or the ones derived for the lack or lose of any of the documents required in the country.
- The client is totally responsible to have the necessary documents to enjoy any service (passport, ID card or any other) as well as the ones from the corresponding voucher.
Majeure Force: The agency is not responsible for claims, loss, costs, delays or any loss of the services hired by the clients and their companion as a consequence of events out of the agency or provider control including natural disasters, embargo, weather conditions, restrictions imposed by the national authorities.
The client must do the cancellation directly with the provider preferently in a time no longer than 48 hours before the reservation date in which notification to the agency should be made.